Sunday, November 23, 2008

Slaves To Vanity Photo Shoot



In my last post I said I had just had a month of working with guys for a change, and that the work that I was going to show couldn't be much more different from each other...well, here is the contrast!!

I met up with the boys from 'Slaves To Vanity' in Birmingham to shoot a promo for their new website.



Somebody had the great idea to shoot this in November in the UK, which meant we spent the day trying to avoid getting a soaking and jumping around to keep warm.  Actually, the jumping around wasn't so much myself, as I could keep my clothes on...the models however, could not!!

They say a model's life is glamourous?  Not so much on this day...



Photography © Christopher Perkins 2008
Make-Up: Deborah Lawson

Models: Garry Turner, Daniel MacNeill, Leon Knight, Andy Turner, Antonio Balsamo, Dan Eccleston


1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats Dan McNeill in the pic, not garry turner!