Friday, April 4, 2008

The great new world of pseudonyms

So then, this is my first post on the newly created blog....


Why is it, in our great new technological world, that we have to spend the first half hour or so, before we can start to do anything, trying to think of a progressively more outlandish way of representing ourselves to those who wish to find us?

The amount of times I have sat at the opening page of web service, typing out my name in different formats...put a number here, a symbol there; switch a couple of letters round...but then you realise you have come up with a new name for yourself that nobody is going to remember and has no relevance to who you are!

But then here we are, in our brave new world, where I can send pictures to my brother in Australia in the blink of an eye.  There's a lot of people on the doorstep now, not only competing for your name but that great job too...

...and so to the purpose of this new endeavour of mine.  I ramble on a bit from time to time, put up some new work as often as I can, and you get a feel for who I am and what I do.  Then you say, "Snapz! I wanna work with you, come and take my picture!"  (Or something like that).

Its a blog about life, creativity, travel...and doing your darndest to get a business up and running in a competitive industry.

I hope you enjoy it.  Buckle your seatbelts.  The journey starts now...


(Oh, as for the name - 'snapztalks' - bookmark it, its gonna be good!)

No comments: